Spring has finally sprung and it’s that time again to look back at last month’s smorgasbord of Rare content.
Why not read all about our victory at BAFTA where Sports won the award for Family Game of the Year? Or take a sneaky peek at our shiny new lobby that received a makeover this month. If you still can’t get enough Sports content, our Game Guide series can help you master the final four sports in the series, which in turn could help you break some of our ridiculously high world records.
Enjoy the full list of content below, and we’ll see you again same time next month for more fun and frolics.
• Marathon Men – we interview the guys who tried to break some world records in Sports
• Kinect Sports World Records for March – have you managed to claim top spot?
• Twycross Makeover – take a 3D tour of our new reception area
• He’s Got the Motion – pro Table Tennis player Andrew Baggaley reveals all about his motion capture sessions for Sports
• This Season’s Colours – take a look at some new Sports avatar merchandise
• The Kings of New York – read how Sports was used to raise money for charity in the Big Apple
Kinect Sports Game Guides
• Football – he shoots, he scores… after reading this guide
• Bowling – a perfect game could soon be yours
• Table Tennis – it’s all about the spin
• Boxing – and another one bites the dust
The World Wide Web
• [Eurogamer] Kinect Sports in A League Of Their Own – we’re sponsoring UK television, don’t you know
• [CVG] Rare: We’ve only used 10% of Kinect’s technical capabilities – endless possibilities and all that