Only a couple of weeks after the launch of Kinect Sports: Season Two, the first freebie DLC was punted out of the door in the form of Challenge Pack #1. Gratis activities for your expanded sporting pleasure!
But that's not all that's been happening: we've also been shouting about our latest senior hires, cracking open a new set of software vacancies and sifting through some of the feedback to both Challenge Pack #1 and, back at the start of the month, to Season Two itself.
Not much left of 2011 now; roll on the cascading marvels of 2012. As we sink knee-deep into December, here's all that transpired in November...
• Kinect Sports: Season Two Track List – put a name to that nagging tune
• Engineering for Life – our Studio Software Manager speaks out
• Challenge Pack #1 Reaction Rundown – a win for Casual Cactus
• October Twitbook Operations – the regular social media splurge
• Kinect Sports: Season Two Launch Coverage – reviews and pap-snaps
The World Wide Web
• [The Guardian] Kinect, emotion tracking and the future of augmented controls
• [Destructoid] Kinect Sports: Season Two Challenge Pack priced at free
• [CVG] Homegrown Gaming: A visit to Rare
• [Sydney Morning Herald] Another sporting chance
• [Stuff.co.nz] Review: Kinect Sports Season 2
• [Gamasutra] Discounts Drive Dance Games, Kinect Sports 2 To Top Of Amazon Black Friday Charts